As part of the Congress, ADNEC hosted an international exhibition from 6 to 10 October 2019.
Exhibitors presented the best of their experience and know-how, providing a unique opportunity to foster cooperation and networking among the main actors in the global road system.
The exhibitors were:
- road authorities,
- government agencies,
- international road institutes,
- road engineering consultants,
- manufacturers and suppliers of road infrastructure construction equipment,
- road construction and maintenance companies,
- suppliers of road operation equipment,
- technical associations related to roads and road transport.
More than 150 groups of exhibitors, both private and public, took part in the Congress exhibition. The exhibition also featured a premiere - the " Abu Dhabi Ex "stage which saw 47 different sessions over 3.5 days, with government groups, private sector groups and associations presenting research, case studies, projects, business showcases for products and services, cultural entertainment and interactive roundtables.
26 countries organized a national pavilion on the exhibition.
A pavilion was dedicated to PIARC, its activities and its experts.